"[The Compendium] is offered to all the faithful who
wish to deepen their knowledge of the unfathomable riches of salvation... it is offered to every individual who asks us to
give an account of the hope that is in us and who wants to know what the Catholic Church believes."
John Paul II
What Is The Catholic Compendium?
- It is a short guide to the message of Jesus Christ today: explaining the purpose of our lives.
- It is the culmination of 2,000 years of Christian thought and daily life lived to the full, guided by the Holy Spirit.
- It is a concise summary of all the essential beliefs and practices of the Catholic Church.
- It is a consise summary of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, written for ordinary people.
- It is written in the traditional method of a dialogue between a master and his disciple: in a question and answer format.